Really, when it comes to St. Patty’s Day fashion, there’s only one key item to remember…Your Drinking Shoes!!!!
This is the one day of the year where fashion rules and trends get thrown out the door because who really cares after all, as everyone around you will be wearing beer goggles by the time the clock strikes 12:00 noon.
In the event that you do care about your appearance, for those three to four hours prior to the drunken haze, well, I’ve got you covered, and I’m serious about the Drinking Shoes…make them comfortable, as they’ll keep you walking all over town in high spirits this St. Patrick’s Day.
Oh,yes, and don’t forget to wear green! After all, who would want to be pinched by a cute stranger in the corner of a crowded bar? Well, that may not be such a bad idea after all 😉
Find more festive looks at Somewear To Be.
* J Brand, Moto Jacket, $378 http://rstyle.me/n/rgmbmk9n
* Felicity & Coco, Green Hi-Lo Jersey Tank Dress, $68 http://rstyle.me/n/rgb2mk9n
* Rebecca Minkoff, Mini M.A.C. in Mint, $195 http://rstyle.me/n/rd2tmk9n
* Dannijo, Kiedis Necklace, $399 http://rstyle.me/n/rgfbmk9n
* Rag & Bone, Harrow Booties, $495 http://rstyle.me/~jz0T
* Ariella Collection, Lucky Ring, $28 http://rstyle.me/n/rghgmk9n
* Urban Outfitters, Free Refills Glass, 2 for $8 http://rstyle.me/n/q7q2mk9n