After a whilrwind end to the summer season, grasping onto every last minute of these warmer months, it’s no wonder that one can not be slightly hung over at this exact moment.
Now, truly past the Season Closing Parties, it’s officially the autumn and my slight headache is the only remnant of the parties that commenced last night.
So, with the temperatures cooling off, wanting the smoky, warm flavor of Mezcal was an obvious “No Brainer”, making my next signature drink, The Bloody Mezcal.
Wanting to keep it simple, as deep thinking and hangovers do not mix well, here’s how I’ll be preparing the cocktail of this season, compliments of Salt at the W Barcelona and Cultura Mezcal for introducing me to this lovely cocktail:
* 1 part White Wild Arroqueno Agave Los Siete Misterios Mezcal
* 2 parts Mr. & Mrs. T’s Bold & Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
* A splash of fresh lime juice
* Sea salt coating the rim of the glass
* Fresh rosemary sprig for garnish and added kick of flavor
Cheers to no more hangovers!