Romances On The Road can be as varied as the letters of the alphabet! Here are 26 tips to keeping things spicy while maintaining your sanity along the way.
The ABC’s of Romance On The Road TM
- A – Aim high…Mile high!
- B – Be open minded to new experiences in new lands
- C – Capture the attention of an exotic stranger
- D – Date locals, it’s the best way to get an insider scoop on a foreign culture
- E – Exploring a new town is just as important as exploring it’s inhabitants
- F – Find romantic little hole in the wall establishments perfect for lingering over great wine
- G – Give in to temptation and receive a bounty of pleasure in return
- H – Hide away from the rest of the world together
- I – Inhibitions do not fit in your baggage, so leave them behind!
- J – Just take the plunge, figuratively or literally whenever there’s a
pool, Jacuzzi or body of water available
- K – Keep a little sexy lingerie on hand for any occasion that may occur
- L – Love like it’s your last night ever seeing this person, as chances are, it could be.
- M – Make out on a park bench as if there’s
nobody else around
- N – Notice the cultural differences and learn from them
- O – Open your heart and your mind, but do remain aware
at all times
- P – Put personal safety first
- Q – Quit being a prude, or at least pretend while you’re traveling
- R – Reenact a fantasy…that water scene in Thailand from the
film, “The Beach”, making out in the rain beneath the Eiffel Tower, sailing away into the sunset on a tiny fishing boat in the Greek Isles…
- S – Save the most special places for truly special people
- T – Tell someone you love them in another language
- U – Use precaution and protection
- V – View the world with rose tinted glasses
- W – Wear your heart on your sleeve
- X – Xpect* to be heart broken from time to time, but
know you’ll be better off in the long run because of it
- Y – Yearn for your last love interest until the moment you meet another
- Z – Zzzzzz’s with company are always the best way to pass a rainy day, no matter where you are in the world.